Live Monitoring of Remote Power Sites
Get critical parameters on every site via the Apollo Solar Remote Monitoring System.
Maximum Knowledge, Minimal Downtime
Simply log in to:
- See the status of vital operating conditions – every 10 seconds.
- Monitor and handle alarm conditions
- View data and KPI via charts and spreadhseet tables
- Secure authorization for different levels of users.
Monitor all your sites simultaneously, from any PC/tablet. Pin color indicates alarm and site status. Select any site on the map and see every parameter in real time
Site Status View
The Site Status page provides an overview of the operational status of each site in REAL TIME.
- Irradiance Received and Potential Solar
- Energy Available
- PV Array Voltage, Current and Energy Received
- Battery State of Charge, Voltage, and Energy Flow
- Notification of Circuit Breaker and Contactor changes
- Database of all components, specs and serial numbers
- Temperatures of Charge Controllers and Battery
- Load profile
- Limits with Alarm on any parameter
- Alarms on all Security Sensors
- Log of all alarms
Chart controls allow you to choose three charts at a time for different dates and time frequencies, to better understand the performance of any site. The history of key variables are easily charted. Shown on the right:
- Solar Energy Available
- Battery Charging Current
- Battery Voltage
Monitor Alarms, Minimize Downtime. The Apollo Solar Remote Monitoring System logs all alarms.