System Components for Remote Telecom
Overview of Remote Telecom System
Apollo provides the complete power electronics solution using our hybrid system. All energy inputs are integrated with the System Controller and Remote Monitoring software in a small IP66 cabinet.
The Apollo PVT systems are easy to install indoors or outdoors. The main IP66 cabinet is 1000 x 1200 x 300mm.
The batteries are in separate enclosures for flexibility of design, ease of installation and optimum reliability and maintainability.
Smart Control of any Energy Cource
The Apollo Solar PV for Telecom System provides smart management for reliable power, lowest cost and maximum battery life.
Apollo Solar System Controller
- Smart Energy Source selection
- Battery protection by disconnecting non-essential loads
- Irradiance monitoring
- Data Collection from T80HV Charge Controllers
- Management of Remote Monitoring and Control
- Upgrade firmware
- Touch-screen user interface
- Hardware diagnostic tests
PV Combiner Boxes
The best choice for remote telecom:
- Circuit Breakers for each string
- Surge Protection with remote indication of MOV end of life
- IP66 (NEMA4) enclosure
Standard System Sizes
Apollo’s standardized size options reduce the costs of the product and field support.